Bones and Ginger are sold. I sold Ollie, to what I thought was a great home. She got hit by a car, and lost 250+lbs. I bought her back and she is now my only horse. Hocks are pretty torn apart so even after injections, she is a limited riding horse. I will try to make a longer post soon! So much has changed!
When I first bought her back
A couple of weeks ago (around 2 months after getting her back)



Poor Ollie :( Glad you got her back and that she's on the mend.
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Poor Ollie. That sounds terrible. I'm glad you've got her back though. So she can get some proper care. Poor girl.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on blogger in so long and was shocked to read this. That poor girl can't catch a break. I hope she is healing up and feeling better. Let us know how she is doing.
ReplyDelete